Thursday, July 15, 2010

Journal Entry Eight: Emotions

This is the image that I chose for the emotion angry. The reason that I chose it is because this guy looks really mad and I know that I definately would not want to be on the recieving end of that look.















This is the image that I chose for sad. I chose this image because just looking at it makes me sad. I read when I was downloading this image from the internet that this little boy was at a funeral. I can hardly bear to look at this picture because there is TRUE sadness in this boys heart.














I chose this image for the emotion joyous. I chose this picture because I'd like to think that this is what I look like when I am really happy.

















I chose this image for the emotion uninspired. The reason I chose this picture is because I really feel that the woman in this picture looks quite hopeless and when someone feels hopeless they really don't have the motivation or inspiration to do anything.






I chose this picture for the emotion scared. The reason I chose this picture is because the boy in this picture looks truly scared. I do not know if I would ever want to experience this kind of fear. I also chose this picture because its HILARIOUS.







No comments:

Post a Comment